Last Updated: July 31, 2016
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
- What information Zombio collects from users when they visit our websites
- How such information is used and stored
- When such information may be disclosed to third parties
- How users, parents, and guardians can control the use and disclosure of collected information
- How information is protected
Zombio websites only collect information that is reasonably necessary for the activities available on our websites. In general, we only collect e-mail addresses.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
In general, the information we collect may be used to:
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Respond to your requests
- Send you special offers and promotions from Zombio
- Measure analytics
- Manage and improve the services available on our websites
Depending upon certain circumstances, we may share collected information with:
- Law enforcement agencies, or others, as needed to protect or defend our rights and the rights of others
- Third parties we hire to handle related activities
- Otherwise, only with your consent
We will NEVER share your information with any third parties not hired directly by us. You may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties who perform services for us, such as payment services like PayPal.
Such third parties will have access to your information only as necessary to perform their functions, and for no other purposes.
YOUR CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in any personally identifiable information we collect about you. You can stop the delivery of commercial e-mail messages from Zombio by following the 'unsubscribe' instructions in e-mails you receive.
Our Services are designed for users who are 13 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that your child might have provided personal information to Zombio, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such information.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
HOW WE STORE SUCH INFORMATION:
We store your information using reasonable security precautions and for only as long as we think reasonably necessary. Zombio takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard the privacy of your data. All data that we collect is stored on one or more secure database servers that cannot be accessed from outside the company. All employees of Zombio are legally bound by a non disclosure agreement that prevents the disclosure of any corporate or customer information to other parties.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default but if you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. The Help menu in the toolbar on most web browsers will tell you:
- How to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies,
- How to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie,
- How to entirely disable cookies.
However, the services may not function properly if you do so, therefore we recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
To review, modify or remove the information you have provided to us, or to contact us with any questions or complaints, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions about our information handling practices, please contact us at:
AGREEMENT WITH ZOMBIO GAMES POLICIES
- Zom.bio, Inc. 85 Waller St. Austin, TX 78702
- Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be answered within 5 working days.